Saturday, October 27, 2012

Our Getaway!

I was going through the pics on my phone, bc I like to delete or send pics to my email each week, I found these. I could not let such a special day go without documentation.

Will and I went to the beach last Friday night and fished all day on Saturday. It was our first out-of-town, over night, getaway, since our introduction to 'betes.(over 2 yrs folks) A HUGE THANKS TO BEA-BEA! She gets an A+ and we are so very thankful for her and her willingness to help and learn all about L's diabetes care. She deserves her own post.

Anyway, we loved our day on the water. The weather was perfect and it was super relaxing. We talked, listened to tunes and fished. I think Will has the fish pics, since I was the one catching 'em. :)


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


That video makes me smile big.

Now, we are ready for a TWO night getaway! hint, hint. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment