Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Melting My Heart

How stinkin' cute and sweet is this! They had a lemonade stand to help raise money for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation in Lydia's honor. I had no idea, until I did a drive-by on Sunday and saw them. One of their signs read: Cure Diabetes! It totally melted my heart and still does....

The Mann Boys and Bullard Girls

This lemonade stand was on Saturday and from what I understand, they sold out and had to make more. I just hate that I didn't make it by to have a cup because I heard it was delicious.
The Glasses! Aren't they precious. Thank you girls!
Olivia, Lydia loves her picture!

Every day, I am so thankful for all the love and support we have received during this entire journey.  It has been truly amazing and God is so good. We set a goal of 3,000 for the Walk and raised over $5,500 in Lydia's honor. We sold T-shirts to help fund the much-needed insulin pump for our sweet girl and we sold 375 tees and raised enough money to purchase a $6,700 insulin pump. We love and appreciate you all and the three pictures above are just a small sample of the generousity we have received! We are SO thankful for each and everyone of you!


1 comment: