Tuesday, July 17, 2012

TWO FISH

We've got two little fish on our hands!

If they aren't going off the diving board, it's the slide.

 

Lydia was putting on her "watersuit" yesterday and said to me.
"I just don't want my pod to show at the pool because it makes me weird and different."

Whew, I didn't see that coming.

I explained to her that they are just curious and want to know what it is and it just makes her special.
She said, " Mom, I tell them I have diabetes and that it gives me insulin and they say, huh?"

She melts my heart.

Now, check out Dantz D with her skillz. This little angel started swimming last Summer when she was two. This video doesn't show her technique but she is good and fearless.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! sweet girl!! i feel her pain!! i don't want kids to ask me about my pump at the pool either! ha...i just say its got my medicine in it...and they say huh or why?

    ReplyDelete