Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Day... New Pod!

Bring it on!

This pump business is frustrating, to say the least. The good days are good and the bad ones are rough. As in 500 rough. It's an entire new learning curve and it's a tough one. We have been through four pods in four days. We are not sure if she is hitting a growth spurt and going really high at night, if being too rough in the pool is jacking it up, if they are faulty pods or what the issue seems to be. I have resorted back to shots several times this week.  Luckily, she doesn't mind a shot. I haven't missed them, but it's a good feeling to "know" she is getting exactly what I put into her body with a syringe.

We are not giving up on pumping, but got some love/hate goin' on!

And I'm just wishin' I was fishin' instead...... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment