Sunday, February 17, 2013

Weekend Excitement

Saturday I went to the Jon Jam and was in the chili cookoff with some sweet friends. Fun times and we placed second. :)

While there, Will sends a pic of Dantz getting her hair cut. I replied, no bangs and no layers. It is short, but she looks pretty stinkin' cute with her new 'do. Lydia was at a birthday party during the haircut, so luckily they did not get a hold of her thick, curly locks.

The weekend has been fun and we are looking forward to being out of school tomorrow too.



Jon Jam 2013- Chani, me, Anne Katherine and Ellen

our little artist, Lydia. What a sweet party!

Dantz about to get a new 'do

She loves it!

I should have tees on Tuesday afternoon. I will get them sorted and ready for deliver and pick up sometime by the end of the week. Thank y'all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment