Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend 2012

I had a great weekend getaway with several wonderful Moms. What a perfect treat for us! We all left the kids and husbands behind and headed to the beach for some fun!


Have I mentioned how awesome my two red headed sisters are? We have a blast together! (and I think it is cute that we favor)



While I was away, Will sent me a few pics. They have named this headless woman, Frances. Should I be concerned? (especially with the fact that Dantz is sleeping with her and dragging her around by her hair?) I'm pretty sure that round brush is going to lead to trouble.


When I returned on Sunday to an empty house, I found this card that made my heart overflow with joy!


3 comments:

  1. You are so cool.

    Okay...that head in the bed...wow. That's a bit much! :)

    You've just made me decide that perhaps a weekend away is the ideal way to spend mother's day. I'm always such a brat on mother's day...i purpose not to get my feelings hurt and to be willing to roll with it, and inevitably, i get my feelings hurt. Pathetic on my part. It's hard to choose to smile when the hubs is telling the kids to make me a card first thing Sunday morning...and there's something about being told to run in the grocery store and pick out some candy as my mother's day gift that kinda makes me wanna scream...or cry. Glad you had such an awesome weekend! Happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny! The head is to wild and a little creepy. It looks like you had a wonderful mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe I missed this...again. Maybe next year :) Frances is super creepy. Get her out of the bed with those babies!

    ReplyDelete