Sunday, October 10, 2010

Taking it Easy!

Hello Weekend! Check out my Playdoh jewels...

Busy making playdoh snacks...
This feels really weird and I want it off...
Check out our new sandbox that's under construction.
(i do own pants, but for some reason I'm never wearing them in pictures)

A little Tinkerbell action before bedtime...

Hey King, You thirsty?
I'm tired and need a break...
Dad taking it easy while we run and play...

I like playing in the "country".
Dantz helping Papa rinse King off...

Relaxing Sunday afternoon at Green Valley..

Good Night Weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pics! Looks like you had a wonderful, low key weekend. That's just the way I like them. I love the girls' boots! Too cute. Looking forward to a little girl's third birthday. I can't believe she's going to be 3! Hugs to my WLDRS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weekend! Lovin' the jewels!

    ReplyDelete