Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Embrace the Gauntlet 2013

Kristee, Michelle, Dawn and Shay ..... Tight Wods


BB and Papa stopped by after church to check on me. Courtney rode it out ALL day and was our #1 fan.


1 min of burpees, 1 min of air squats, 1 min of box jumps, 1 min of power snatches... x2 rounds equals AWFUL




Add caption


Brock and Michelle

Never been so whooped in my life. Hardest thing that I have ever done.

one more to go......


alright, let's do this!!

20 cal row, 15 burpees, 53# kettlebell, 25# plate to ground, walking lunges with 55lbs. OH MY!


Add caption


We did it!

Crossfit competition at Westgate Park this past weekend. It was hot and extremely hard, but we pushed through and did great. I had the best teammates ever. I think next year I will work the concession or something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment